Wednesday

Updates from my 40m2 apartment

No comments:
 


Best wishes for 2017! Since starting my Master's degree, I haven't had as much time to focus on this passion project of mine. Yet my apartment has changed quite a bit since the Stek Magazine photoshoot that took place in May 2016 :-) The best compliment that anyone has ever given me in terms of my interior is that it seems to look bigger every time they visit. Which is nice to hear, considering it is only 40m2 / 430 sq feet! Since I started living here six years ago I've tried to make the living arrangements as effective as possible. Granted, I've also been very lucky with my 4m high ceilings and wide view and its location right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city :-) 

Some new items have entered the apartment, but the style has stayed rather similar. My IKEA Soderhamn has been replaced by the HAY Mags sofa and I was finally able to buy that Serif TV that had been on my wish list for so long! I'm curious to hear if you like the changes!




BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff